Let's get Jacked !! (Giants GDT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get Jacked !! (Giants GDT)

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Comment

The game of the year as far as I'm concerned !
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

the season starts now !! They are in unless the fuck up. I truly think they are going on a nice roll

Comment

I wondered what would happen today guys... and by that would I watch The Masters or my beloved Birds.

I am shutting off the golf and watching The Birds.

I have asked myself this question many times... do I love watching the Eagles more than watching a major golf tournament. Today I answered that question.

That said... I will be watching The Masters in its entirety later.

also... coming out of a bye week. Birds are gonna roll today.

Eagles 45
            Giants 24
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Here we go. I really do feel like we put it all together today.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I'm all in, let's roll baby

Comment

What a start.

Comment

Ok so maybe not.

Comment

Goedert has to catch that. No excuse.

Comment

Well 3 is better than nothing.

Comment

7 yards a carry, just saying

Comment

Pretty good answer drive there. Sometimes our D needs a series to get going.

Comment

Sanders looks good. Really nice to have him back.

Comment

Working...
                              X