No announcement yet.

Let's get Jacked !! (Giants GDT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just can’t get it right. Teams like us don’t belong anywhere near the playoffs.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
      We just can’t get it right. Teams like us don’t belong anywhere near the playoffs.
      This is a bad team. They have talent but as a team they just are not together.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

If we lose this game I want us to lose out. Except Dallas.

Comment

Man we suck
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Huge difference when your recievers catches the ball and ours drop it. This team BLOWSSSSSSSSSS
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I have been waiting all year for this team to look like the team I thought they were. I’m the idiot. Because the talent is simply not there. I need to stop expecting better.

Comment

Yup. Their wrs made tough catches and ours didn’t.

we suck

still scratching my head on why Opeta started. He was so bad all game.

Comment

And oh... Eli Manning was holding the Giants back not carrying them on his back. Daniel Jones is the best you g QB in the Division and we have an overpaid average QB.

Comment

Fuck this team.

Comment

Nothing surprising with this team this year

only consistency is inconsistency

can we finally play the drafted LBs and see what we have?

Comment

I can never hope the team loses a game but I am damn sure ready for Jeffy to blow them up. Not sure how but they need a remake. Guys may play hard for Doug but it doesn't seem to make a difference. First thing I think I do is tell Doug he isn't calling plays and the second thing I tell him is it is his job to spend all his time looking at the team, evaluating each coach and each guy and then coaching them up. Third thing I tell him is I better not see this same shit on the field next year
                        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

Guys I think there’s a chance that they clean house. They might do it in season. I could see JP cut and publicly embarrassed, Schwartz gone, AJ gone, and Doug put in notice

Comment

Working...
                          X