Eagles sign Jordan Howard to PS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles sign Jordan Howard to PS

Good move! We need a big bruiser to supplement Sanders. Even though he is on PS I expect they will bring him up soon if Clemons misses any time with Covid. Howard is a nice insurance policy.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

good deal
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Practice squad? Why not ?
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

What ? I didn't know that Miami cut him. So glad to have him back. Keep Clement on the sidelines.

Comment

Or replace Clements with Jordan. Not really sure what Clements is bringing to the table
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Howard is shot unfortunately. I'm OK with having him back for a few weeks. In the draft this year, we have to take a young power back. It is critical. And I love Sanders and Scott but we need a young version of Carlos Hyde and you can get that guy in the 4th round.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
              Howard is shot unfortunately. I'm OK with having him back for a few weeks. In the draft this year, we have to take a young power back. It is critical. And I love Sanders and Scott but we need a young version of Carlos Hyde and you can get that guy in the 4th round.
              Agree 100%. Keep in mind, Miami guaranteed him over $4 mil this season, so they are paying us to take him off their hands.

Comment

Why is everybody so down on Clement? He hit the hole like a rocket on that TD run against they Giants. He's looked good when he's played.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  Why is everybody so down on Clement? He hit the hole like a rocket on that TD run against they Giants. He's looked good when he's played.
                  The key being “when” he plays. He misses more time then Marty Mcfly. If he could stay healthy and continue to reduce his fumbles he would be a decent option but it seems like he is injured every other week and I still worry every time he has the ball in his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post

The key being “when” he plays. He misses more time then Marty Mcfly. If he could stay healthy and continue to reduce his fumbles he would be a decent option but it seems like he is injured every other week and I still worry every time he has the ball in his hands.
                    If I remember right it's Howard that puts it on the ground a lot Juk. Of course I could be wrong.

Comment

He has definitely improved his ball handling over the last couple of years, but early in his career it seemed like he fumbled all the time. He’s better but I still worry. And Howard was getting that way with me too.

Comment

No risk signing. If he looks like he can contribute then they will call him up, otherwise he stays on the PS or they cut him. Nothing lost by doing this. Its not like they cut somebody who had a furture here in order to sign him.
                        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
                        X