I had a dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a dream

Guys I am a psycho. Every once in a while I have a dream about Eagles football.

Last night I dreamt that we lost our remaining games... all of them. You might say how can you have a dream like that. Well I did. It was me watching the last Eagles game and we lost to the Redskins and the announcers were talking about Doug Pederson likely getting fired.

I don't think it is that crazy.

Look at the schedule...

Browns, Saints, Seahawks, Cardinals, Packers, Redskins, Cowboys

It is likely the only game in that group we are favored to win is the Redskins game... maybe the Cowboys game.

We are going to get smoked this weekend. Myles Garrett is going to dominate this OL. The Seahawks, Packers, and Cardinals are light years better than us. The Saints might not have Drew Brees but so what. They are just better.

I am ready for 3-12-1 and frankly I'll be OK with it. Maybe we can finally get that impact defensive players we need to be an elite defense.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Sorry man, not a dream.... that is a nightmare!

Comment

I would say your dreams are prophecy.

Comment

FWIW, Myles Garrett is out for this game on the Covid list. We can beat the Browns, but the team will have to play better than they have been. The Saints, Seahawks, Pack and Cardinals are another story.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
          FWIW, Myles Garrett is out for this game on the Covid list.
          Yes but we don’t have JJAW!!

Comment

ummmm, aw are you sure that isn't what you wish will happen as opposed to dreaming what happened . No doubt there are a lot of bumps on that seven game highway but I don't see them losing all of them. Probably most but not all.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
              Sorry man, not a dream.... that is a nightmare!
              I think the nightmare is winning 5 or 6 games and somehow ending up with the division title! No team has ever made the playoffs with only 6 wins but this is 2020 so if it is ever going to happen this is the year! Of course with that logic no team has ever won a SB with just 6 regular season wins either so maybe it won’t be so bad......
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

My nightmare is winning out and getting beat in the SB by the Patriots.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                X