Maybe Cleveland was right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Cleveland was right

They said that Wentz wasn't a top 20 QB 4 years ago in the draft and waited a year for Mayfield. I guess that we'll see tomorrow.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Wentz isn't even a top 30 QB right now. He's arguably the worst starting QB in the entire NFL.

Comment

I need to give Wentz a year without injury, with better skill players, and better play calling but he is trending that direction.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Man a ton of people jumping ship after a bad half season. Lets let this play out. Maybe they were right maybe they were wrong.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

We haven’t had a screen game or Ertz or any medium range guys all season. Didn’t have Sanders or an offensive line. Not real hard to d that up.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            We haven’t had a screen game or Ertz or any medium range guys all season. Didn’t have Sanders or an offensive line. Not real hard to d that up.
            Still, ask yourself this: When is the last time Wentz played a good game? A game where you said to yourself, "Wentz played like a top 10 QB."? I keep hearing they're missing this guy, they're missing that guy, it's the O-line, it's playcalling. Perhaps it's not that at all. Perhaps the guys they have would look better if Wentz could get them the ball. Perhaps the O-line would look a bit better if Wentz could get the ball out. Perhaps the play calling would look a bit better if Wentz wasn't air mailing throws or taking sacks when he should have gotten the ball out. Maybe the reason Wentz is playing like garbage is because he sucks.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm jumping off the S.S. Wentz. He had a great season, got hurt, and outside of a 4 game stretch last year, he's been pedestrian at best, garbage at worst, which is where he's at right now. Oh well. At least, as far as Cleveland is concerned, Mayfield isn't top 10 either.

Comment

Working...
            X