Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles at Browns GDT

E

i won’t be on the thread much. Going to a friends how who is a huge Browns fan and has Sunday Ticket

i think we are gonna get smoked.

browns 31
    birds 16
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

If we don’t fumble 2-3 times in this weather, I’ll be shocked! That being said, Go Birds!
    Hey Doug, no Hurts today please! Save that shit for another time.

A
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
      If we don’t fumble 2-3 times in this weather, I’ll be shocked! That being said, Go Birds!
      Hey Doug, no Hurts today please! Save that shit for another time.

A

G!!!

No Hurts today... or next week... or the week after that... The Eagles need to come up with a plan to use him properly because right now when he comes into the game he is running or handing it off. I think he has thrown it once all season. Meanwhile they often keep Wentz wide out meaning he can get hit and get hurt for no reason at all. This is another example of Doug having a mental breakdown in play calling.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

LLLLLLL
        EEEEEE
        SSSSSS

Eagles!

i took the birds to win today. I don’t know why. 27-21

Comment

I have no idea what Eagles team is going to show up today. They have yet to put it all together this year like they are capable of. And, they are getting healthy. So, no excuses.

Comment

I change my prediction to 7-5.

Comment

We suck.

Comment

Can our D fall for every boot?

man the scheme and reactions are awful

Comment

Fuck Carson Wentz.

Comment

Ok. Glad to see that running the football is still allowed.
                    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Can you shoot your self in the foot any worse. March right down the field on the first drive and fumble. March right down on the second drive and throw an Int. No friggin reason
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Never thought I’d say it, but it really may be time to let Hurts play and Wentz to sit. He is still making the same bad reads and mistakes

we caught a break with Garret out and him holding the ball too long is making it way too easy for them.

Comment

So far they have given away 14.... not on play calls, not on the o line.... Wentz has turned into a slow blinker!

Comment

And another Hurts sighting for a run. The Eagles have no idea how to use him. For a former quarterback Petersen has zero creativity for how to use this guy. Another Wentz Interception. Another uncreative Hurts run. Another offensive fumble at the goal line. This team is a complete mess
                            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

When Foles came in Doug (or maybe Reich) had packages with quick 2-3 yards slants. Where in the hell are they since the only thing they do is look 7-10 yards or throw a screen on 3rd
                              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X