Lane Done For Season, Peters Moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane Done For Season, Peters Moving

Lane having surgery, Peters moving to RG, Mailata to LT, Pryor to RT. What a fucking mess
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

It looks like the Skins or Giants will be taking the division this season. I am OK with that at this point. Season has just been a disaster.

Comment

In the long run it’s better for us. And hopefully it’s not the cowboys.

Comment

From what I heard Lane say and while he didn't come out and say it, this could be career ending. The entire inside of his foot collapsed. Wow I feel really sorry for him. That will not end well.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
          From what I heard Lane say and while he didn't come out and say it, this could be career ending. The entire inside of his foot collapsed. Wow I feel really sorry for him. That will not end well.
          He's too tough for his own good.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Yes I think there is a very good chance Lane doesn’t come back from this. But Jordan Mailata is a versatile kid. Frankly I’d be fine with Lane retiring and JM taking his spot. However Lane might not be able to fully retire or the Birds might have a cap issue. He may have to spend 2021 on IR all season and then retire. Dillard is going to play LT next year and will play well. The OL might be the best in the NFL of Dillard processes and so does JM cause Brooks and Isaac are very good and Kelce is Kelce.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
              Yes I think there is a very good chance Lane doesn’t come back from this. But Jordan Mailata is a versatile kid. Frankly I’d be fine with Lane retiring and JM taking his spot. However Lane might not be able to fully retire or the Birds might have a cap issue. He may have to spend 2021 on IR all season and then retire. Dillard is going to play LT next year and will play well. The OL might be the best in the NFL of Dillard processes and so does JM cause Brooks and Isaac are very good and Kelce is Kelce.
              If they can talk Kelce into not retiring. If he' smells a rebuild coming he probably will hang it up.

Comment

OL combo number 67.

Comment

Well if he is to come back from this it is better to get this done now and have a little more rehab time than screwing around the rest of this season like they did with DJax et al
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                    Well if he is to come back from this it is better to get this done now and have a little more rehab time than screwing around the rest of this season like they did with DJax et al
                    He's like Lane. He will refuse to sit unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                    X