Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"for King and Country" rendition of The Little Drummer Boy.-Merry Christmas Guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "for King and Country" rendition of The Little Drummer Boy.-Merry Christmas Guys!

https://biggeekdad.com/2017/11/littl...g-and-country/
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Merry Christmas Guys !! Hope you all get to be with your family. Just want you to know I am grateful for the lot of you. We can come here and vent during the worst of seasons without our undies getting bunched up and still remain friends. Have a drink for me during the holidays.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      Merry Christmas Guys !! Hope you all get to be with your family. Just want you to know I am grateful for the lot of you. We can come here and vent during the worst of seasons without our undies getting bunched up and still remain friends. Have a drink for me during the holidays.
      Thanksgiving starts off Liver Season for most of us and ends on New Years Day. I know mine is the size of Texas by then. I hope all of us make it!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

sometime after Christmas I'll be heading to the cabin and be trashed for days at a time. Gonna party with my brother and a few friends
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Merry Christmas fellas!!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone! Love For King and Country!
            Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Merry Christmas, Gents! It's been a while.

Comment

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

Comment

Merry Christmas to All!
                  Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Working...
                  X