No announcement yet.

Beat Those Goat Fucking POS From Texas GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Hurts really playing well? They have 17 points on the board are losing by 10 now. The offense has stalled after the first two drives against the worst defense in football. Sound familiar? Its more than Hurts, just like it was more than Wentz. Jalen Reagor absolutely sucks. He turns his head too late and can't locate the ball. He should have had an easy TD earlier in the game, never located the ball. He is a total bust of a first round pick. Once again Howie thinking he outsmarted people. The defense is decimated by injuries and is starting a bunch of undrafted guys from the practice squad against a very good Dallas receiving corp
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

maybe we should RUN THE FUCKING BALL
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Alex Singleton was running with Cooper there if you want a positive sign heading into next year.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          Alex Singleton was running with Cooper there if you want a positive sign heading into next year.
          I said the same thing to my son. At least we have Singleton

Comment

Not a good series for Hurts. Starts with a Wow play to Watkins. Then takes a sack cause he held the ball fumbles to too boot. Misses a wide open Goedert instead runs, then overthrows Sanders.

Comment

Again wide open Miles Sanders and Hurts chose to run.

Comment

I understand Dallas had a record attendance this year of over 30,000. Seems impossible given "social distancing' guidelines, but looking at how close large bunches of fans are sitting together in the stands, I'm thinking Jerry must have arranged for 'special family exceptions' with Roger. All those with similar smelling cow shit on their shoes are considered part of the same household and can sit together.

Comment

4th and 3 at the Dallas 45 and Doug punts, down by 2 TD's with this defense ? Makes no sense at all to me.

Comment

About time Slay got an INT. Up until that point Dalton was deadly

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                      I understand Dallas had a record attendance this year of over 30,000. Seems impossible given "social distancing' guidelines, but looking at how close large bunches of fans are sitting together in the stands, I'm thinking Jerry must have arranged for 'special family exceptions' with Roger. All those with similar smelling cow shit on their shoes are considered part of the same household and can sit together.
                      Texas doesn't have the restrictions that PA and such does.

Comment

Slay Jr is the only guy in our secondary who belongs on an NFL roster.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                          Slay Jr is the only guy in our secondary who belongs on an NFL roster.
                          Mills as a backup should be to. Starter meh. Robey Coleman is getting roasted today to.

Comment

This team is just shooting themselves in the foot on offense now.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post

Texas doesn't have the restrictions that PA and such does.
                              Texas doesn't have restrictions on public sex with animals either.

Comment

You can't say the team isn't well coached. I believe that's the 73rd false start today.

Comment

Working...
                                X