• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just how bad the ferret missed on his first pick last year

’m just riffin baby
    @GoBirdsGoSixers
    ?
    Dec 27
    13 wide receivers were drafted in the first 2 rounds of the 2020 NFL draft. Jalen Reagor ranks: 10th in receptions 11th in yards 11th in TDs 7th in yards per catch 11th in yards per game

https://twitter.com/GoBirdsGoSixers][/URL]
    I’m just riffin baby
    @GoBirdsGoSixers
    ?
    Dec 27
    Jalen Reagor stats v the receivers drafted after him: Reagor: 27 ctch, 351 yds, 1 TD, 13 ypc Jefferson: 79 ctch, 1,267 yds, 7 TD, 16 ypc Aiyuk: 60 ctch, 809 yds, 5 TDs, 12.5 ypc Higgins: 61 ctch, 809 yds, 5 TDs, 13.3 ypc Claypool: 53 ctch, 718 yds, 8 TDs, 13.5 ypc

I’m just riffin baby
    @GoBirdsGoSixers
    ?
    Dec 27
    13 wide receivers were drafted in the first 2 rounds of the 2020 NFL draft. Jalen Reagor ranks: 10th in receptions 11th in yards 11th in TDs 7th in yards per catch 11th in yards per game
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

With shitty QB play and injury
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      With shitty QB play and injury
      I'm hoping that they don't blow up the whole works over this year. The team has suffered unprecedented injuries the last two years and Doug even snuck us into the playoffs two years ago. The one coach that I want to go is the QB coach. Pags was always on Wentz' ass when he was here while this guy has been kissing it. Bring in a prick.

Comment

I am with you 60. I want Doug to get 1 more year and hope the injuries aren’t as bad. I still think this OL could be one of the best around. And we can run behind it.

how this team got in the playoffs the last 2 years baffles me.

this year was the injury chickens finally coming home to
        Roost.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          I am with you 60. I want Doug to get 1 more year and hope the injuries aren’t as bad. I still think this OL could be one of the best around. And we can run behind it.

how this team got in the playoffs the last 2 years baffles me.

this year was the injury chickens finally coming home to
          Roost.
          Doug made some comments about wanting to have a bigger input in the draft and roster process. I get that he hasn't been too happy with the ferret lately LOL.

Comment

Working...
          X