Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Tanya Roberts

A high school wet dream left the earth today

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

OOPS..... but still a really nice shot of those boobs!

Comment

Really odd situation here. This is a good news / bad news thing. The good new is that she didn't die - the reports of her death were premature. The bad news is that she is in critical condition and not expected to make it.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I think I saw it in NBC news, guess the media doesn’t fact check
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Her death is now official....FWIW

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            I think I saw it in NBC news, guess the media doesn’t fact check
            Now there is a shocker!

Comment

What a gorgeous brunette she was!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

She could be bald for all I care

Comment

Now I think she really is dead.......

Comment

Working...
                  X