Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh....

....at all these Giants fans pitching a bitch because Doug obviously tanked the game. And, Joe Judge making a stand in his press conference. "That would never happen, as long as I am the coach," or some shit like that. And the Giants fans saying "That's why we love Joe Judge," or whatever.

Give me a fucking break.

You know damned well that if the roles were reversed, and the Giants had won a meaningless game that put the Eagles in the playoffs, while at the same time moving them down from #6 in the draft, these same fine folks who are bitching about the Eagles and praising Joe Judge for making such an honorable stance would be royally pissed, stating instead: "Joe Judge is a freaking idiot!,"
    "This team is a bunch of morons!" etc, etc, etc.

You know it and I know it. I find it quite hysterical.

And, of course the media, PFT, everyone with a macbook and a forum is saying this is going to linger! It's going to have long term effects! They'll never live it down!!

Again, Give me a fucking break.

The players didn't like it, but my guess is they are over it already. The Birds haven't had a high draft slot in a while, and they need that draft capital desperately. Every single one of those players knows that just as well as us.

And the Giants, and their fans, and everyone else can simply Fuck off.

I blame Pederson for the perception thing. He could have said the following:
    I was looking for a spark for the offense. We were struggling to that point to pass the ball (72 yards from Hurts, 15 from Ward) and I thought maybe Nate could give us a spark. We also spoke during the week of getting Nate some time in this game if the opportunity presented it. I just thought this was the time to see if we could win a close game. Obviously it didn't work out that way but we were trying to win.

I could give a fuck about what the Media has to say. I honestly think the problem is more with some of the players. Miles Sanders and Kvon Wallace should both be gone this offseason. You don't disrespect a team mate like they did with Sudfeld. Hell Sanders sat out of the game with another one of his boo boo's. Wallace with all of his bluster was non existent all year. Walk the walk before you talk the talk.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

They're obviously not cutting Miles Sanders. Wallace? Who cares.

I just find it amusing that all these fans are sooooo upset, when you know damned well that if the roles were reversed, they'd pitch a bitch if their team had actually won that game.

This thing is going to blow over faster than a tumbleweed in a tornado. Time to start thinking about getting the draft right. That #6 draft slot in every round sure does look nice now, doesn't it?

Comment

3 things...
        1. If Engram catches the third and long in the first game they win that game and they don't need our help. At this point, I wish he would have caught that pass. We'd be picking third.
        2. There is NO WAY the NFL is upset about this and looking to do anything to the Eagles for it. The league didn't want a 6-10 team to host a playoff game. They have had a 7-9 team host a playoff game before and survived it.
        3. The Giants are the best team in the division right now though. Daniel Jones is the only QB that I think is a certainty at this point. The kid can play. The Skins and Cowboys have enormous questions marks at QB. The Eagles do too obviously. That said... if the Eagles emerge from the offseason and training camp healthy on the O and D line, I hope they schedule Eagles-Cowboys for the first Sunday or Monday night game because we will absolutely kick their ass. In this anemic division, when healthy the Eagles are still the best team.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

The Giants are 6-10 so it's really hard to have any sympathy for them not making the playoffs. Like AW said, if Engram made that catch they wouldn't need our help to start with so they need to just shut the hell up!!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Godell changed all the scheduling so that teams would play division games in December to stop this kind of stuff and I agree that all teams should play 100% every game of the year. I don't think playing Sudfeld was that big of a deal. It's not like Hurts was lighting the place up.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
              The Giants are 6-10 so it's really hard to have any sympathy for them not making the playoffs. Like AW said, if Engram made that catch they wouldn't need our help to start with so they need to just shut the hell up!!!
              Strongly on board with this
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

OK, I understand why Pederson did what he did, I understand why the Giants/Judge
                would react as if they were really pissed and the whole world just fell on their backs!
                ok, So we all understand--------------- now on to the next topic!
                Last edited by MDFAN; 01-07-2021, 03:41 PM.

Comment

I also think it is hysterical. A team wins their 6th game of the season on the last game of the year and has the balls to whine about a 4 win team not doing enough to win and help them punch their ticket to the playoffs? Too rich and hysterical. I only wish it were the Cowboys instead. Giants will do

hey, maybe it will add some spice to next year's Eagles Giants games? Bring it on!

Comment

Working...
                  X