X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belichick coaching tree

https://redstreeservice.com/wp-conte...1-768x1024.jpg">

Just say no to McDaniels.

I have no clue why the image isn't working. can't wait to switch to new software. Anyway, it was a dead tree with no fucking brances.
    Last edited by sfphillyfan; 01-18-2021, 07:37 PM.

Yeah McDaniels is not my guy at all. This is going to cause major issues in the locker room if Duce gets passed over again for a guy that already failed as a head coach once. And frankly... I don't blame the players. Duce immediately can command the locker room. Even if McDaniels bring Jerod Mayo with him as rumored that is not going to work. They will be viewed as outsiders. And yeah, I get it the team needs a shake up but there are enough legacy Doug guys in the locker room that would resent Duce not getting his shot here.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I have a really bad feeling about this coaching hire. Lurie needs to be very careful not to alienate current and future players..

If this thing goes south, players like Jason Kelce will probably retire also. He is probably sitting back and watching.

Comment

Not a fan of McDaniels. The Colts thing was bad, but the Denver/Tebow experience was horrid. Brady is my guy along with a strong OC/DC with NFL experience.

Comment

Well they got their puppet.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I still can't believe that they want that little squid McDaniels. They must like him because he's used to being Beichicks' puppet. Another hire of a guy who won't give Whoie any flack.

Comment

I've gotta think that this is all smoke. If he is so good, why interview 3-4 other guys? Run away.

Comment

He did so well with the Patriot's offense this year after Brady was gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  I'm no fan of McDaniels either, but give him a break. Bill Walsh would have had a hard time getting anything out of that roster.

Comment

Speaking of coaching trees. Not sure what really makes a person's tree since guys may go or come from elsewhere but in the playoffs this year in addition to Andy were Harbaugh, McDermott, Rivera, and Reich (who probably isn't an Andy tree guy). All guys with a little Philly time
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                      he had Super Ass to work with, just to be fair
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                        Speaking of coaching trees. Not sure what really makes a person's tree since guys may go or come from elsewhere but in the playoffs this year in addition to Andy were Harbaugh, McDermott, Rivera, and Reich (who probably isn't an Andy tree guy). All guys with a little Philly time
                        This.... these guys have been around football all their lives and have many many many influences, and take a little from each stop and personality they come in contact with. There is no "tree" just more media hype to create banter. IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post

This.... these guys have been around football all their lives and have many many many influences, and take a little from each stop and personality they come in contact with. There is no "tree" just more media hype to create banter. IMHO
                          there is probably something to the tree though. They all are decent coaches, but if you can't get the real deal, like Reid and Bellichick, you want to think one of their appendages can harness lightning in a bottle
                          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
                            Not a fan of McDaniels. The Colts thing was bad, but the Denver/Tebow experience was horrid. Brady is my guy along with a strong OC/DC with NFL experience.
                            Josh McDaniels

The Best Thing about Him: Has had a top-10 offense in 10 of his 13 years as an offensive coordinator.

The Worst Thing about Him: In five years as a head coach or offensive coordinator without Tom Brady, he’s had one top-10 offense.

Comment

Working...
                            X