Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Position Coach Leaving

TE coach Justin Peele is headed for Hotlanta for the same job
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

There are a million different reasons but I always have to wonder why a guy goes from one team to another for the same job.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

maybe they told him to pack his bags
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Yea, that is one of the million reasons I wonder about. Maybe he wanted out, maybe Atlanta pays more, maybe Atl offered him hot chicks, who knows.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          maybe they told him to pack his bags
          That would be my guess.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X