Trade: Goff plus picks for Stafford ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade: Goff plus picks for Stafford ?

Lions get Goff, plus a 3rd this year, plus 2 more 1st round picks in 2022 and 2023 ? I do think that Stafford is better than Goff. But Jeez, good move for Detroit. That is a lot of plunder. If only Wentz had that kind of demand.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ks-sources-say

Sounds like a hell of a deal for Detroit. I wonder why LA just didn't go after Watson?
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

That is crazy IMO. Stafford is a good but not great QB. I honestly don't think he is a hell of a lot better than Goff. I could see the third and maybe a second next year and maybe a third or fourth in 2023 depending on production but first round picks are far to precious IMO and doing it without reservation on how he produces.......man it is like Howie unloading Sam Bradford.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

The Lions absolutely raped LA on this deal. Les Snead doesn’t care much for draft picks so he is willing to trade them without much thought. With this deal the Rams will have traded away 7 years of first round picks. The last time they used a first round pick was on Goff.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Great move for Detroit. Stafford didn't want to be there. Goff's always been questionable in my mind, however but the draft pick haul is fantastic. Maybe Detroit will be able to move in the right direction with this.

Comment

Working...
          X