Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Donald II ?

someone to add to the D ?

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Be nice but every mock shows him going in mid to late 1st round. Need to find a mid to late 1st round pick since 6 will be too high and I really doubt he lasts until the second.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

I'd be OK with this but don't we need an edge guy more?

If there is fire to this smoke that the Colts are interested in Wentz and we end up with 21 I think this could be a good fit but is it a need position. At 21 you still go BPA but if you have Kwity Pape, an OL, and maybe an elite linebacker like Micah Parsons slides to here... which I am seeing... don't you have to take one of those guys and not a guy that looks a lot like 2 guys you already have on the roster? Fletcher Cox and Javon Hargrave have at least 2 or 3 more years worth of gas in the tank.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Yes aw, we need just about every position on defense more and probably most offensive positions. He would have to be the absolutely best player available by a long way for me to take a DT
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

depends on their plans for Cox and they can get younger there too
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Do you trust Whoie at 21? I sure don’t. He’ll probably screw up at 6 as it is.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X