Super Bowl 55 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl 55 Thread

a very strange year... hope we get a good one.

Just came in to to say hi to everyone, hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

Oh and that woman who just did America the Beautiful has a nice set...of pipes.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Hard for me to get excited about this game, although my hatred for Brady will no doubt take over. That said , can’t imagine that this week was the first time Britt Reid drove drunk or that his dad was not aware of his son’s transgressions. Prayers for the injured children.
      Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
      Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Go Chefs!

Comment

Chiefs better wake up

Comment

Missing the law firm of Fisher and Schwartz.Amazing what a difference OL makes. Eagles brain trust would be well served to keep that in mind when evaluating Wentz.
            Last edited by flyered; 02-07-2021, 08:07 PM.

Comment

One bull shit call after another on the gift TD before the half. None of those PI calls should have been made.

And gotta agree with Leif on the singer. Jiggly cleavage has always been my downfall.

Comment

I could give a fuck
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Maybe it wasn’t the patriots got all the calls. Maybe it was just tom Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                    I could give a fuck
                    Three reasons I'm pulling for KC: AR; Have grown to despise Brady; and I live in the Tampa Bay area in the winter. Bucs fans are loathsome front runners.

Comment

This game is over. What a piece of shit super bowl.

I wonder if KC having to fly in Saturday had anything to do with it.

Comment

Man I guess having mega super athletic multidimensional LBs helps huh.
                        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

KC loses both starting OT’s and Mahomes is running for his life. Makes me wonder just how badly the OL injuries led to Wentz’s downfall. I guess we will find out next year when he joins his new team.

Comment

OL OL OL OL OL OL .... and Tampa took advantage from the 1st snap onward.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                              KC loses both starting OT’s and Mahomes is running for his life. Makes me wonder just how badly the OL injuries led to Wentz’s downfall. I guess we will find out next year when he joins his new team.
                              You know how we used to say Mahomes himself could not have done anything behind our OL? Ya, that! Let’s also remember that Mahomes still had Hill, Watkins, Kelce et al for offensive weapons. Sooo ..... maybe this is not the year to judge Wentz, Howie?

Comment

Working...
                              X