Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flyered
    replied
    This is really hard. Can’t imagine Andy was not distracted. I love the man. Respect him immensely. But why is his underachieving, drunk driving son on his staff? Britt has not coached anywhere of consequence other than with his dad. He has had tons of issues with the law. At some point, isn’t it enabling on Andy’s part to give the kid multiple chances? And now innocent kids are hurt bc Britt just does not get it. Obviously a hugely difficult situation for a parent. I am sure Andy and Tammy want Britt close by to keep an eye on him. But at some point this all becomes more about the innocent folks on the end of Britt’s car.

Leave a comment:

• MDFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
    Haven't seen this anywhere so it is just me spit balling; I wonder how much Andy's son impacted Andy in this game. A cop buddy in KC tells me this may come down hard on the boy as there is more than reported; at least more than I have seen. That KC offense just never adjusted to anything. I know Mahomes was running for his life because of the tackles but the Chiefs never went after the run. And his time out calls before the half were terrible decisions. I just thought this was as bad as any Andy called game and I have seen him crap the bed more than once in Philly. Dunno, just a thought
    Plenty to speculate about.... Hard not to imagine andy's thoughts were distracted, but also as we see with the Eagles, IMM, you lose half your OL, playing a very good D, and you are NOT the same team. Even in these analytical days--- injuries and luck still have a big role in who wins and who losses any particular game.

Leave a comment:

• NoDakIggle
    replied
    Haven't seen this anywhere so it is just me spit balling; I wonder how much Andy's son impacted Andy in this game. A cop buddy in KC tells me this may come down hard on the boy as there is more than reported; at least more than I have seen. That KC offense just never adjusted to anything. I know Mahomes was running for his life because of the tackles but the Chiefs never went after the run. And his time out calls before the half were terrible decisions. I just thought this was as bad as any Andy called game and I have seen him crap the bed more than once in Philly. Dunno, just a thought

Leave a comment:

• MDFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
    How about this? Shady has two SB champ rings. Back to back. AFC and NFC. And didnt even play in the game...
    Now that is kinda funny and ironic.

Leave a comment:

• ThoughtProcess
    replied
    How about this? Shady has two SB champ rings. Back to back. AFC and NFC. And didnt even play in the game...

He didn't play a down in either Super Bowl 54 with the Chiefs or Super Bowl 55 with the Buccaneers.

Leave a comment:

• ThoughtProcess
    replied
    Originally posted by musicman View Post
    maybe defense actually matters
    ...and linebackers...

Leave a comment:

• musicman
    replied
    maybe defense actually matters

Leave a comment:

• NoDakIggle
    replied
    Wasn't really in the cards for them but I sure wanted the birds to grab Winfield last year in the draft

Leave a comment:

• dawkins20
    replied
    yup, bad backup OL did the Chiefs in
    good OL play, balanced playcalling, and depth of weapons aided the Bucs
    Devon White is a stud! As will be Antwoin Winfield
    I thought the calls at the end of the half were really ticky tack. But that prob would have changed the final score to 24-13 or something like that

boring as shit game. But if I am a Bucs or Brady fan, who cares

time to add playmakers, fix the line, fix LB and safety. sure, we can do all that in one off season LOL

Leave a comment:

• flyered
    replied
    Originally posted by Pliny View Post
    KC loses both starting OT’s and Mahomes is running for his life. Makes me wonder just how badly the OL injuries led to Wentz’s downfall. I guess we will find out next year when he joins his new team.
    You know how we used to say Mahomes himself could not have done anything behind our OL? Ya, that! Let’s also remember that Mahomes still had Hill, Watkins, Kelce et al for offensive weapons. Sooo ..... maybe this is not the year to judge Wentz, Howie?

Leave a comment:

• MDFAN
    replied
    OL OL OL OL OL OL .... and Tampa took advantage from the 1st snap onward.

Leave a comment:

• Pliny
    replied
    KC loses both starting OT’s and Mahomes is running for his life. Makes me wonder just how badly the OL injuries led to Wentz’s downfall. I guess we will find out next year when he joins his new team.

Leave a comment:

• andrewaters
    replied
    Man I guess having mega super athletic multidimensional LBs helps huh.

Leave a comment:

• sfphillyfan
    replied
    This game is over. What a piece of shit super bowl.

I wonder if KC having to fly in Saturday had anything to do with it.

Leave a comment:

• tinopuno
    replied
    Originally posted by musicman View Post
    I could give a fuck
    Three reasons I'm pulling for KC: AR; Have grown to despise Brady; and I live in the Tampa Bay area in the winter. Bucs fans are loathsome front runners.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X