Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers Reportedly Interested In Ertz, in addition to Seahawks and Colts

per Conor Myles:

A contact close to the former Pro Bowler has indicated to Eagle Maven that the Los Angeles Chargers are interested in acquiring Ertz. The Los Angeles Rams also called Philadelphia inquiring about the tight end, but the Chargers' interest is believed to be heavier than the Rams, per a source.

The source also told Eagle Maven that Ertz would like a resolution to his future sooner rather than later, adding that if a deal does not come to fruition in the next couple of weeks, the Eagles tight end is expected to ask for his release in March.
    The tight end is expected to ask for his release in March if a trade partner is not located by then.

Another disgruntled eagle? Might as well send him packing too. Thanks for the great Super Bowl year but you can get your ass out of here now.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I would take a 6th rounder for him. I'd take a pack of Kools for him.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Any return in exchange for the cap relief would be welcome. Especially since the Birds have a good chance that Pitts will be available when they pick.

Comment

Working...
        X