Saturday Draft thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan
    They havent said what the trade was yet on ESPN.
    They did on the NFL Network.....
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• What's ESPN????
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• cause KC was gonna take Quinn if he was available.

Comment

• Houston is not a number 1 pick. He is not a playmaker and he also has a little bit of Izzell Jenkins in him. He had 8 pass interference calls last year. He would be a bad pick in round 1
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

• We hope Cleveland does good next year.

Comment

• On that note, I just want to say that I think the NFL Network is doing just a masterful job today.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• NFL Net is great. Mayock is a terrific analyst

Comment

• Next year the Browns are going to be my #2 team, just to keep Dallas from getting a high pick

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH
                    What's ESPN????
                    Exactly.
                    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Next two picks are huge folks. We need them to be at least 1 offensive player. I think Carolina is going to take Olsen at 25. So That leaves really New England to take one of the defensive players I would like to have

Comment

• Can't watch the NFL network because I am religated to my office, which does not have the digital cable box Fuckin comcast wants another $10 a month for them

Comment

• I just ordered a Browns hat.

Comment

• Originally posted by taz
                            Next two picks are huge folks. We need them to be at least 1 offensive player. I think Carolina is going to take Olsen at 25. So That leaves really New England to take one of the defensive players I would like to have
                            Taz, I also would not mind Davide Harris

Comment

• Originally posted by taz
                              Houston is not a number 1 pick. He is not a playmaker and he also has a little bit of Izzell Jenkins in him. He had 8 pass interference calls last year. He would be a bad pick in round 1
                              Somewhere he was compared to Ahmad Carroll, another razorback DB that projected to Rd 1. He turned out to be a bust.

Comment

• I am hoping that we take Houston. If not Houston I want Olsen. I want none of Paul Posluszny.
                                FRESH > cancer

Comment

Working...
                                X