X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ekravitz
    Originally posted by FRESH
    Awww man.........

Are you telling me we had for picks on the first day and didn't pick ONE FUCKING DB?????????????? Jesus Christ, where's my TYLENOL!>!?!?!?!??!?!?!
    please, for the love of all that is holy, do not quote that stupid muthafucka
    I don't know who is worse over there right now Belmont or V. One is in super spin mode claiming everything is fine and dandy and the other is saying the world is about to end.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Geeez...Andy looks stiff. LOL!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonard Tose
        Originally posted by JRJ
        Where are the explosive, fast players in this Eagles draft? Did Modrak sneak into the draft room?

Wow. We went from liking fast, smallish LB's to taking 250 pounders who run 4.7. We went from liking RB's like Buck who when drafted ran a 4.4 at 220, to taking a RB who runs a 4.7.

hunt really runs a 4.7? geez, i'm just watching the clips, you can see he's never going to run away from an NFL DB, but a 4.7?
        All we need is for him to get 3 yards.

Comment

• All in all, this has been a very disappointing day. There is not even one pick I can feel excited about.

Comment

• The national media is going to slam our draft, not that I really care.

On paper, it looks awful to me. I agree with BP, these guys all look like NFL backups.

However, I will give the Eagles credit for past drafts and hope they see something we don't.

Comment

• Andy just said decisively that AJ is the man at #2.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• I really think Reid missing that month really hurt the draft prep.

The Kolb pick reeked of panic. I think when they traded back they were targeting Poz, but were caught completely off guard when Buffalo traded ahead of them. That's why they used so much of the clock to pick Kolb someone I don't think anyone predicted there.

Comment

• Basically confirmed they would have taken DB at 26, gives me some peace there.

Comment

• LD, Andy just said that Kolb was THE GUY. He's who they wanted.

I still don't get it......

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH
                      Basically confirmed they would have taken DB at 26, gives me some peace there.
                      * So Ross, Griffin, Nelson and Meriwether all being gone - turned our draft into an absolute poop mess.

That's poor planning.
                      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                      Playoff Appearances:
                      NFC Title Games:
                      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

• Tony Hunt is a west coast offense RB? Huh?

Why Stewart, with McCoy and Gocong? And the so called great Gaither?

I hate slow players in the NFL. Hunt also has a fumble problem per Mel. Slow and not ball secure, and not a good receiver. I think teams went up and got who they wanted, and ALL 4 picks were fallbacks, not best targets at the slots on their original board.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
                          * So Ross, Griffin, Nelson and Meriwether all being gone - turned our draft into an absolute poop mess.

That's poor planning.
                          Reid said the DB they wanted was snagged right in front of them, so you know who it was.

Comment

• Gil Brandt calls helmet head athletic. Lol.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/analyzer/PHI
                            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                            Playoff Appearances:
                            NFC Title Games:
                            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH
                              Originally posted by BIGPHILLY

That's poor planning.
                              Reid said the DB they wanted was snagged right in front of them, so you know who it was.
                              Once again the Patriots are a step ahead of us.

Comment

• Chris Houston CB was there when they picked.At the very least he could play nickle and help on ST's.Makes no sense to me at all.This draft will and should be graded an F.
                                Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Working...
                                X