No announcement yet.

Saturday Draft thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks fanofthegame. I'll be here all day. I think I have a little handle on the draft as far as guys the Birds will be in range to get. I love meriweather, spencer, nelson, harris and ross. If they aren't able to land anynof those 5, I'd trade down into the 2nd round and get more day 1 picks.
    I also covet Brian Leonard in round 2, even if they need to trade up to get him.
    I am hoping for Hunt, as a change of pace back with Westbrook. But I guess everyone loves Leonard, so I'll wait and see
    "You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by P.E. special services… You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Green."

Comment

Aargh! Willis To The Niners! Buffalo with possibly Modraks' last hurrah in Buffalo.

Comment

By the way, i just paid attention to this Reggie Bush commercial for the first time. He really takes a shot at Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny
          Way to go NFL !!! They took Quinn away from the media. Classy move.
          Too bad I was enjoying, watching him pout. Yet more favoritism shown towards Notre Dame.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

thank goodness for this thread. the IQ here is about triple the IQ of the "other" Eagles board. what a joke that thread is over there.

Comment

Originally posted by ekravitz
              thank goodness for this thread. the IQ here is about triple the IQ of the "other" Eagles board. what a joke that thread is over there.
              Don't worry, Fresh is coming back soon to dumb us down.

Comment

Don't be surprised if Bufalo takes Poz
                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

That is an interesting pick for the Bills. Lynch is going to help them

Comment

If Quinn falls to 22, I can definately see the Cowboys taking him.

Jerry Jones is a sucker for this kind of situation. Quinn could be a marketing sensation for him.

Comment

I like Marshawn Lynch but ... i'm a little suprised.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                        I like Marshawn Lynch but ... i'm a little suprised.
                        I am with you. I really thought they might go linebacker here and then running back in round 2

Comment

I love picks like Ginn because it adjusts the WR demand upward and someone will reach for a WR before us and drop a nice defensive player.
                          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                          Playoff Appearances:
                          NFC Title Games:
                          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
                            I love picks like Ginn because it adjusts the WR demand upward and someone will reach for a WR before us and drop a nice defensive player.
                            Exactly. The stupid teams are important when it comes to the draft.
                            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Repeat my sentiment for RB now!
                              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                              Playoff Appearances:
                              NFC Title Games:
                              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
                                Repeat my sentiment for RB now!
                                There may be some hope of the Eagles getting Poz.
                                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                                X