Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon Pack, take one of the fat guys

Comment

I will never talk on Iggle forums again if the Iggles take Brady. I am a diehard fan, so I do not want him playing for the worst fans when it comes to picking apart their quarterbacks. We don't need him and we wont take him, so I'm worrying about nothing.

BTW, I have a picture of me at his ND locker. That and the TD Jesus picture taken with our state champ are prized possessions.
      Pedro

Comment

Robert Meacham owns a FARM... and his mom loves HORSES...

Comment

That's what i love about Packers fans. Greatest in the NFL. They would never boo a draft pick.

Comment

Another reach, I can't believe they took Harrell over Branch
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Thank you, Green Bay!!

Comment

Did I tell you a weak organization like the Pack would choke! LOL bad value, and this guy can't stay healthy. Glad to see a DT go, now if Jax passes on a safety (I think they want Nelson), we are getting in better shape by the minute.

Comment

Interesting senario, if the Eagles are at 26 and Alan Branch , Meriweather and Chris Houston is there who do they take?

I think Nelson goe here
                  Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I love draft day.

Comment

• Originally posted by taz
                      Interesting senario, if the Eagles are at 26 and Alan Branch , Meriweather and Chris Houston is there who do they take?

I think Nelson goe here

Meriweather!

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                        That's what i love about Packers fans. Greatest in the NFL. They would never boo a draft pick.
                        Yep I saw that. But, we will never see that scene shown again.

Comment

• He might turn out to be a good pick... but the point is that GB doesnt need to take him there. You gotta be able to trade down and get him.

Comment

• OK, what'd I miss???????

Oh and Vin, F Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by EFD
                              I love draft day.
                              My wife thinks I'm a total asshole for being so caught up in the draft. "They don't even start playing for another 5 months. What's the matter with you?"

Comment

• You missed a bunch of headscratchers and hope springs eternal that someone impactful drops down to us at 26.

Comment

Working...
                                X