Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting to Know Coach

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/v...xplosive-plays
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Thanks for posting this. System plus adaptability. I'm ready to see what he does in Philly. I like his geeking out over the minutiae.

Comment

when my kids were in high school, I got to see a young group of coaches lead their team to an improbable season. IMO it was their youthful exuberance as well as the hours they spent preparing. The kids saw it, knew it and responded . I liked listening to him with Duffy. I'm anxious for this team to prove people wrong
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I really have no confidence in Sirianni and no expectations. It has less to do with him and everything to do with the total shit show the front office made of this off season. Firing Doug to placate Wentz, then caving to his demand for a trade and getting very little in return is all unforgivable. Hiring a no name guy to turn the team around may work in the end but it isn’t likely. They are banking on him being another Andy Reid and that is not what this team needed. They needed a veteran coach with experience and maybe some bling to take the talent we have and build a system to fit it. Not someone who needs a year or two for on the job training. They painted themselves into a corner and have to begin a total rebuild to get out of it. Sirianni may turn out to be fine in a few years but what will this team and this division look like then? We are the weak link in the division and with Howie building the team I expect it to stay that way.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." Mike Willey

Comment

I really like the energy that Nick brings, but I sure wish that he brought T Y Hilton with him. I just hope that Luri and Whoie gets their heads out of their asses and not screw the team up like they did last year.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X