Jerruh Infatuated With Pitts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerruh Infatuated With Pitts?

....or is it just smoke to get someone else to jump up for Pitts and force Surtain down to #10?

The Dallas Cowboys have the 10th overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft and have been projected to take a player to help their defense. However, owner and general manager Jerry Jones reportedly has his eyes on an offensive weapon.

On ESPN’s NFL Draft Special, ESPN insider Chris Mortensen said Jones is extremely high on Florida tight end Kyle Pitts and would seriously consider trading up to get him or selecting him if he falls down the draft board.
    Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones currently have the 10th pick overall in the 2021 NFL Draft, but might be looking to make a move.

I have little doubt he would love to take Pitts and have his future Witten
    "Don't look between the lines for stuff that isn't there" Schwartz
    RIP

Comment

Yep. I have been hearing this for a while. I would HATE for Pitts to end up in Dallas.

Comment

I am really hoping Howie moves up to 8 to grab him because there is no way in hell Dallas passes on him. They got a gift last year when Lamb was gift wrapped for them. There is no way we let them get another top stud player as well. Elliott, Lamb, Cooper and Pitts would be one hell of an offensive core.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." Mike Willey

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
          I am really hoping Howie moves up to 8 to grab him because there is no way in hell Dallas passes on him. They got a gift last year when Lamb was gift wrapped for them. There is no way we let them get another top stud player as well. Elliott, Lamb, Cooper and Pitts would be one hell of an offensive core.
          Amen brother. That group would be a pain in our ass for years to come (except maybe Elliott).

Comment

Good for Dallas if they get Pitts. He doesn't address a need on their team. They have serious defensive issues along with offensive line issues. I am more worried about them getting a corner. Because they only need one good corner to stop the Eagles offense
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
              Good for Dallas if they get Pitts. He doesn't address a need on their team. They have serious defensive issues along with offensive line issues. I am more worried about them getting a corner. Because they only need one good corner to stop the Eagles offense
              IDK. They were hit hard by injuries to the OL also last season. When healthy, their OL is still pretty good. And, with that offense, all they need is an average defense to be a top team.

But yeah, Jerry's infatuation with flashy offensive players does hurt the team in the long run.

Most likely, Pitts will go long before Jerry has a chance to draft him or trade up. I wouldn't mind Jerry trading up to the top 5 to get Pitts and have to give up some top draft picks. I just don't want Pitts to slip to #10.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post

IDK. They were hit hard by injuries to the OL also last season. When healthy, their OL is still pretty good. And, with that offense, all they need is an average defense to be a top team.

But yeah, Jerry's infatuation with flashy offensive players does hurt the team in the long run.

Most likely, Pitts will go long before Jerry has a chance to draft him or trade up. I wouldn't mind Jerry trading up to the top 5 to get Pitts and have to give up some top draft picks. I just don't want Pitts to slip to #10.
                I thought Dallas' defense was very solid last year Pliny. Their problem was offense when Dak went down. One thing that Jones knows is talent. I think the whole NFL is infactuated with Pitts. I hope we move up and get him.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I hope he's off the board before the Cowboys pick. Would love to see him in Philly but I think the 4-5 spots are more realistic. Can't see Philly dealing up that high to get him, when they were once within striking range of grabbing him at 6 and still moved down. I can see Cincy taking him, and then going OL in Rd 2. But then again, expect anything...

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
                    I hope he's off the board before the Cowboys pick. Would love to see him in Philly but I think the 4-5 spots are more realistic. Can't see Philly dealing up that high to get him, when they were once within striking range of grabbing him at 6 and still moved down. I can see Cincy taking him, and then going OL in Rd 2. But then again, expect anything...

LOL TP, you just described every draft. I just hope Whoie goes after some real talent instead of his usual "value crap" that always fizzles out. The guy drops because nobody wanted him dipshit. I've got news for you Whoie, you can't draft like the 1974 Steelers.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

If Jerruh wants Pitts he better move up to get him because he ain't making it out of the top 5-6. I hope Jerruh goes offensive skill player again somehow but he won't. Even Jerruh as nuts as he is realizes he needs to go OL to protect his $40 million QB. If Sewell is there he will take him as his LT of the future because Tyron Smith is an annual visitor to the IR.
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                      X