Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that we have a blue chipper at linebacker

Alex Singleton

Singleton was a rare bright spot in 2020. He only played 54 snaps the first five weeks of the season, and he still finished 15th in the NFL with 120 tackles. Give him those five full games as a three-down LB, and maybe he would have led the NFL in tackles?

Singleton proved that he is at least worthy of competing for a starting three-down role in 2021, and playing on a crappy exclusive rights tender this season, he should be properly motivated to prove that his 2020 season wasn't a fluke.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

He is kind of like Theilen in Minnesota. Has some talent but is motivated to show he belongs. Not sure he will be HoF kind of guy but I think he will be a reliable starter
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      He is kind of like Theilen in Minnesota. Has some talent but is motivated to show he belongs. Not sure he will be HoF kind of guy but I think he will be a reliable starter
      I hope that he's somewhere between those two options.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I have been on the Singleton bandwagon from early on. IMO he is already more than reliable.
        Wilson, Edwards, Singleton, Taylor and Stevens are going to be a solid group in coverage and against the run.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I too believe that this group will be a pleasant surprise. Coupled with the talent on hand and the scheme change, I think theyll be decent

Comment

Working...
          X