Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let’s Knock Brady’s Head Off GDT

E!!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

A!!!!

Comment

G!!
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

L !!!!!
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Would love nothing better than an upset.
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            Would love nothing better than an upset.
            Really worried about our Oline holding up against that front. Dillard has been doing ok but Mailata wasn't nearly as good on the right side.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Mailta played with next to no practice time.

E !!!
              30-28 Birds

hey 60 Found the NH package store and also found a good deal on Labatt Blue. Just started pregaming. Everyone up here has those gay Pats signs in their front yard. Hope we kill them so I can do a fly Eagles fly in the cul de sac . I'm sure Brady is still god here
              Last edited by musicman; 10-14-2021, 04:50 PM.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

S!
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Eagles!!!
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Bucs 38
                    birds 24

bitbi hope I’ll wrong/ it just feels like we won’t be able to stop run.

Comment

Long time no hear from rspurr. Hope you are well. Definitely a tough game but the OL is starting to get their feet under them. Dillard looks more comfortable although still susceptible to getting bull rushed. Dickerson didn’t have any time the off season and is starting g to get his act together. And Mailata was really concentrating on LT so RT was unfamiliar to him last week. Even his two sacks were not as bad as I thought after seeing them again. OL might be a surprise tonight in my mind. He says hopefully
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                        Long time no hear from rspurr. Hope you are well.
                        Doing well, thanks for asking.
                        It was a tough year though. My dad passed away in April after a really hard but short battle with cancer. I haven’t felt like posting much but still as crazy about the Birds as ever.

Nothing like an Eagles home prime time game. Hoping this is better than Dallas.

Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

let's go D

Comment

He’s no Sam Darnold.

Comment

Kerrigan sucks. All he has to do is run to the ball.

Comment

Working...
                              X