Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
    Don’t know but if the score holds I win $160
    Well at least one good thing came out of this loss.

Comment

• Well, that was a waste of time....see you next week.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Hey we got 3 picks in first round next year. Spend ALL OF THEM. On defenses
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          Hey we got 3 picks in first round next year. Spend ALL OF THEM. On defenses
          On Khalil Mack?

I forgot who made the point but no free agents are coming here after watching this shit on national games.

Comment

Don’t know but if the score holds I win $160
            I don’t know why you took that bet NoDak but congrats!
            Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
            Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
              Hey we got 3 picks in first round next year. Spend ALL OF THEM. On defenses
              Eh …. need QB. Hurts is a nice kid and good change of pace, but he does not have the arm to start. Sideline throws prove it. He can’t get the ball there.

Comment

Well hell they have to. Even a novice can see the poor play calling. Sirianni is in over his head with HC and play calling. If he were more experienced he might be able to do it but he just isn’t
                Spot on. 5 yo calling plays on Madden. And what is dog mentality anyway?

Comment

• Minshew mania, an OC that can actually call plays, throw money at anything, draft D like crazy. We’ve ignored it for too long

Comment

Working...
                  X