Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ertz Gone

To Arizona for CB Tay Gowen and a 5th round pick
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Well that sucks. Is the 5th a conditional?
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

strong just get stronger. Gowan is a 6th rd pick with 0 time on field. Seems like there is more to this story.

Comment

I wouldn’t mind the Cards winning the super bowl this year.

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
          strong just get stronger. Gowan is a 6th rd pick with 0 time on field. Seems like there is more to this story.
          Maybe just a reward to Zach for winning the SB and free up some salary.

Comment

Ouch. Hate to see him go. Unless Gowan has some growth potential it is basically a 5th round pick.
            If it has to be I would just as soon see Ertz get another ring as I would any other team
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

I heard rumblings of this morning. I think Zach maybe signing a contract there. Gowan is nothing. 5th CB on this team. The 5th round pick will be a late pick. So I don't see much there. I think this is about Zach and giving him a chance to win another Super Bowl. Less about the return and more about him. The Eagles will save a few bucks Hopefully that money will be used to keep Goedert but I have a feeling Ertz isn't the last to be dealt.
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I’m tired of Ertz. I heard the BS when he was crying out the door. Who does he have to blame but himself for the whole situation? I’m sure he’ll like his $2 million contract he gets next year. Dork
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I think that after last night, Eagles management has given up any playoff hopes this year (not that there was much hope anyway). The Ertz trade is the first sign.

Comment

It sure looked like Ertz already knew he was going to be traded. Glazer reported it before the game.
                    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Yeah guys the writing was written on the wall. I guess it was a good move to move him even though we didn’t get much at all. That should tell Ertz what he should expect for a contract next year.
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I’m surprised they left him play.

I guess the odds of him getting hurt didn’t outweigh what we got in return.

if it was for a second rounder, he wouldn’t have been on the field.

Comment

I have a feeling a few more may find there way out the door over the next few weeks. Avonte Maddox is one I think they may deal. He is playing well and is a free agent at the end of the year. Might get as high as a 4th rounder for him.
                          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                            I have a feeling a few more may find there way out the door over the next few weeks. Avonte Maddox is one I think they may deal. He is playing well and is a free agent at the end of the year. Might get as high as a 4th rounder for him.
                            Yep. Howie is about to go full on Howie. When it comes to getting draft picks, that's not such a bad thing. On the other hand.....

Comment

How should get all the draft picks he can. He just shouldn’t be allowed to draft them.

Comment

Working...
                              X