Chuckie getting fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuckie getting fired

I wonder how all the stuff on Gruden was finally found out? Who digs his stuff up? I’m not saying he shouldn’t have gotten what he did but most All that stuff was 10 years ago and was in her personal emails. It wasn’t like he was blasting that stuff all over television. Of course it’s pretty obvious that the guy is two-faced. As for the NFLPA Smith you have to admit that that guy is one strange looking dude.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

It was part of the discovery into the lawsuits against the WFT.

I totally gave Gruden the benefit of the doubt. I bought into the narrative that he used the term “rubber lips” in the same way people use the term “flapping their gums” — talks way too much nonsense.

how can you be a coach of a football team and be racist?

But the other stuff released indicates a pattern of bigoted speech.

Comment

There was a ton of communications stuff (email, texts, etc) that had to be turned over in reviewing Washington football team lawsuits and whatnot from those early investigations. Gruden screwed up, as many many of us do, in using terms we shouldn’t. Faggot, pussy, and the vast names associated with race or ethnic background. Is he racist— I doubt it. Does he use the terms — my guess is yes. It is a different time. What you write or say will get your ass kicked.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

oh I agree with everything that’s been posted and I understand why he had to get fired. I don’t think there’s any racism in the guy and it kind of reminds me of when Jimmy the the Greek got fired years ago when he didn’t say anything bad at all it the network totally panicked. Of course Gruden went over the top and had to be axed. All that aside you have to admit that Smith is one ugly dude.

Comment

Had to get fired? Yes. Deserves another shot some time from now? How can the answer be no as long as people like Mixon and half the Cowpukes with violent pasts continue to represent the NFL?
          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
            Had to get fired? Yes. Deserves another shot some time from now? How can the answer be no as long as people like Mixon and half the Cowpukes with violent pasts continue to represent the NFL?
            Don’t forget Tyreek Hill:

Stillwater police records indicate that on December 12, 2014, Hill was arrested on complaints of assault of his 20-year-old pregnant girlfriend, Crystal Espinal. The police report states that the two got into an argument and he threw her around "like a ragdoll", punched her in the face, sat on her and repeatedly punched her in the stomach, and choked her.[91] Oklahoma State dismissed him from the football team after the charges.[92]

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post

Don’t forget Tyreek Hill:

Stillwater police records indicate that on December 12, 2014, Hill was arrested on complaints of assault of his 20-year-old pregnant girlfriend, Crystal Espinal. The police report states that the two got into an argument and he threw her around "like a ragdoll", punched her in the face, sat on her and repeatedly punched her in the stomach, and choked her.[91] Oklahoma State dismissed him from the football team after the charges.[92]
              Yeah I think Andy threw his morals out the window when he left Philly. He doesn’t mind having scumbags on his team now As long as they can run like hell.

Comment

Working...
              X