Sunday with no Eagles GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday with no Eagles GDT

fall cleanup or you guys watching games today?

Going to see my grandson .
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

No football for me. Don't care. I will probably check the Cowboys/Patriots score a few times hoping for a New England win. Dallas is going to easily win the NFC East. I just don't want them to get a high playoff seed.

Comment

Jags winning in miracle finish is a good start.
        Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
        Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Yep Jax beats Miami with last second kick. Both teams now have one win not sure what the draft order looks like today but it is better than yesterday
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Watching the Chefs. They have played bad and turned it over in every game but against Philly.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I found the only thing I like about Washington and that is their uniforms. Old school, nothing on helmet and fairly plain jersey and pants.
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Wentz getting his play numbers up. Gotta like that. Indy is also winning which is okay I think. We need Indy to finish 10-7 or something so they don’t bench Wentz. If their pick is in the top 20 that is okay because I also think they will try to bench him if it is top five. Just don’t want to see that pick drop to second round.
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

I really just like watching Miami lose. The more they lose the better our pick.
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Can’t believe I’m rooting for the patriots. But go pats!

Comment

Unbelievable that there is 2.30 left and Mac Jones throws an Int
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Unbelievable Mac Jones now throws a TD on first play.
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

Unbelievable that Agholor drops an easy 1st down in OT. Actually, not unbelievable.

Comment

New England punts on 4th and 3 from near midfield in OT. They are going to regret that IMO. Dallas has moved up and down the field.

Dallas punted just ONE time today. Stupid decision by Belichek. I am surprised.

Comment

And there you have it. Stupid call Bill. F'in Cowboys offense may be the best in the NFL, along with KC and Brady..

Comment

Working...
                              X