No announcement yet.

Sunday with no Eagles GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Pliny;n539267]New England punts on 4th and 3 from near midfield in OT. They are going to regret that IMO. Dallas has moved up and down the field.

Dallas punted just ONE time today. Stupid decision by Belichek. I am surprised.

Oh Bill has had quite a few beauties over the years too
    Pliny. He’s just always had the team to overcome them in the long .
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Geno Smith is dog shit.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        I found the only thing I like about Washington and that is their uniforms. Old school, nothing on helmet and fairly plain jersey and pants.
        I really liked them too ND. It brought back some memories when I really liked them because they were the only team in the NFC that could beat Dallas. Do you remember George Allen? Quite a coach.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post

I really liked them too ND. It brought back some memories when I really liked them because they were the only team in the NFC that could beat Dallas. Do you remember George Allen? Quite a coach.
          [QUOTE=Eagle60;n539281]

Me too 60. Liked George Allen, because of the very reason you mentioned. I used to own a book called the "Semi Official Dallas Cowboys Haters Handbook". It was written by a Redskin fani n 1984 after the George Allen period.

I may still have it, unless my ex wife of 11 years ago through it away out of spite. The book completely made fun of the Landry/Staubach era Cowboys. There were not a lot of lowlights for the Cowboys back then. But, the book was brutal and exploited them every chance they could get. Even made fun of Landry's completely pure as snow wife.

Here is a link to a copy on ebay....lol

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25467476866...oaAlATEALw_wcB

Comment

Working...
          X