Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnson Back With the Team

After suffering from depression and anxiety
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Glad he is back. I would be willing to bet this has to do with his divorce last year, especially since his ex and kids are in Oklahoma and that probably has led to his depression.

11 years ago I left my Ex who had Borderline Personality Disorder. I had 2 kids that she used as weapons against me as vengeance. My anxiety for about 6 months was off the charts dealing with it and I was on all kinds of meds. It was hard to concentrate on work. My friends said it took about a year for me to get back to myself.

I feel really bad for Lane and I am glad his is opening up about it. That should help get him the support he needs.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Pliny. These guys are bad asses but mental health and stress impact all of us.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Hey most of have been there. There’s nothing like a broken heart to send you into a tailspin. Most likely the broad married him for his money and he’s dealing with it.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Hey most of have been there. There’s nothing like a broken heart to send you into a tailspin. Most likely the broad married him for his money and he’s dealing with it.
          Yep. They met at OU. He was a football star. People marry stars of all types thinking they are something special and have kids. Then, they realize they are human like the rest of us, divorce them, get child support, take half their belongings and often the kids because of the "stars" schedule. It can be very lonely at the top sometimes.

Comment

Working...
          X