Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday night football

1) Russell stinks-Seattle knew when to get rid of him

) Somebody will be fired tomorrow - either the HC or OC? another call like Seattle SB to win the game
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Don’t think Reich will be fired today but he won’t be their next year.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

So glad we didn't mortgage the future for Russ. Ryan also looks like crap. It appears to be the sunset for those two stars.

Comment

Sometimes the best moves are the ones you don’t make…

trading Fletcher and picks for Mariotta

trading for Russ

You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Denver is also completely hosed with Wilson's new contract.

Comment

It's not the first game Reich screwed up a game this year. Earlier this year the moron was trying to get in position for a 1 point victory with 35 seconds left on the clock. He decided to let the clock run down so that they could kick a 62 yard field. Needless,to say that baby never had a chance.I'm surprised he didn't get fired the next day on that one too. All that I know is at some point after the season everybody is going including Elway.
            Last edited by Eagle60; 10-07-2022, 05:22 PM.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

The league bet heavily on Russ too. They have like 5 prime time games in the first half the of season. It's painful watching them.

Comment

Working...
              X