My God Wentz and Fields are awful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My God Wentz and Fields are awful

6 minutes left in this snorefest. IMO, both of these QB's will not be starters in 2 years. And, I bet Wentz retires because he is too proud to be a backup. I can see Fields being a backup somewhere, just based on potential and youth.

I watched 2 drives and said fuck it , sleep is more important
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I didn’t watch much but what I saw was terrible. Don’t know which team was worse or for that matter how either team could be any worse
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Kudos to the Eagles for recognizing their own mistake and ripping of the Wentz bandage. Beware OSU QBs.

Comment

That was a ridiculous display. And the officiating was awful. 2 DPIs on the Bears on the Wash FG drive and then there were 2 separate instances of DPI on Wash at the goal line that were worse and neither got called.

And yes… Fields is TERRIBLE
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
          X