Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kyfred
    replied
    He is rounding into a very good quarterback. I think his contract demands will answer a lot of the questions on his messiah status. He is not the type of talent that can carry a team. While a leader, I am not sure he makes those around him better. He is a QB that can win it all wiht the right team around him. If he recognizes team need in making him better and we get those pieces, he could be just what we need. Lets face it. The QB's making 20% of the cap at $40M are creating some of their struggles and hinder the skill around him. If he comes in at 20-25M, that works out to be 15-25M a year to build around. That can buy a ton of talent.

Leave a comment:

• musicman
    replied
    Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
    I’ve always been a fan and I’m happy he is succeeding.

He’s not Patrick Mahomes but he’s not anywhere near the weakness on this team. Right now my biggest concern is not being able to stop the run. With Pollard and Saquon in the division that’s a problem. Also SF in the conference with Deebo and McCaffery.

these playoffs are gonna be wild.
    I watched the game last night. SF is firing on all cylinders, the defense is very stout. I am hoping we round into a very good defense as well. We are considered the #3 in the league

Leave a comment:

• sfphillyfan
    replied
    I’ve always been a fan and I’m happy he is succeeding.

He’s not Patrick Mahomes but he’s not anywhere near the weakness on this team. Right now my biggest concern is not being able to stop the run. With Pollard and Saquon in the division that’s a problem. Also SF in the conference with Deebo and McCaffery.

these playoffs are gonna be wild.

Leave a comment:

• musicman
    replied
    Suh and Joseph both rave about the locker room , I watch all the videos I can get my hands on. Front and center in the locker room is Hurts. Sirriani IMO is the messiah and Hurts is his only begotten son. You gotta see that Hurts carries this team, This team is 9-1 despite it's self. one could argue they have only played 20 good quarters of football. IMO those 9 wins are on Hurts and the team leaders. No matter what, find a way. Adding 2 pieces this late in the season to a team with so many new pieces may push the gel date back a bit, but hopefully they are rounding into shape about stretch time. Once we play our best football, the sky is the limit. If we have another parade, he may well have the title of Messiah

Leave a comment:

• NoDakIggle
    replied
    Messiah? I wouldn’t go that far but he is a guy you get behind. I would draft a development QB because you don’t know how long you have Minshew but I wouldn’t draft one in the first round. I would also be talking to Hurts’ agent about his next contract.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle60
    started a topic So what's the vote guys

So what's the vote guys

Is Hurts the Messiah?
Working...
X