Come on Colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Colts

Beat Dallas so they know they aren’t all that.
    didn’t that Dennis Kelly in the Colt OL play for the birds a few years ago
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Yes Dennis Kelly traded to the Titans for that Dorial Green Beckham kid. What a disaster.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Looking at the Dallas schedule, they could easily win out with the game against us being the hardest by far.

Comment

Colts, You can do it!!

Comment

10-7 Colts. But, I think Dallas wins this one going away. If the Colts fall behind and have to throw, it is going to be a disaster for them.

Comment

The NFL is so desperate for the Cowboys to matter.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Matt Ryan is awful.

Comment

That was DPI

Comment

Maybe stop running on first down.

Comment

I mean if you let Dak throw an INT and then it doesn’t count ok.

Comment

About every third play for the Colts is a turnover at this point. If they win the turnover battle, they had a fighting chance this game. Lose the turnover battle, you get a giant score against in what was kind of a closish game for quite a while.

Comment

I don’t know if we will beat the Cowboys or not. But we are the better team with the better roster and it’s really not that close.

the best player on the field is Micah parsons. No doubt about that. But beyond that head to head…

Eagles OL is better. Kelce, Lane, JM, Dickerson all better.
                        Hurts is better than Dak right now
                        Goedert is better than Schuktz
                        WR and RB we are pretty even but I think AJ is hard for them to cover
                        Diggs is vastly overrated. Our CBS are better and Avonte should be back
                        Dallas has Lawrence on the DL but overall we are deeper and more physical up front than Dallas.
                        And other than Parsons our LBs are better.
                        lastly… CGJ if he is back is better than whomever Dallas has at safety.

tell me what I am missing here?

Dallas is good. The Birds are great. Our OL can Run block the shit out of Dallas. And seriously…that OL for Dallas is not great.

I am not saying we win easily or anything like that. But the Birds are the better team. And it’s honestly really not that close.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                          Matt Ryan is awful.
                          Matt Ryan is playing like a guy whose life is flashing before his eyes. How did the Colts line get so bad in 1 offseason ?
                          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                            I don’t know if we will beat the Cowboys or not. But we are the better team with the better roster and it’s really not that close.

the best player on the field is Micah parsons. No doubt about that. But beyond that head to head…

Eagles OL is better. Kelce, Lane, JM, Dickerson all better.
                            Hurts is better than Dak right now
                            Goedert is better than Schuktz
                            WR and RB we are pretty even but I think AJ is hard for them to cover
                            Diggs is vastly overrated. Our CBS are better and Avonte should be back
                            Dallas has Lawrence on the DL but overall we are deeper and more physical up front than Dallas.
                            And other than Parsons our LBs are better.
                            lastly… CGJ if he is back is better than whomever Dallas has at safety.

tell me what I am missing here?

Dallas is good. The Birds are great. Our OL can Run block the shit out of Dallas. And seriously…that OL for Dallas is not great.

I am not saying we win easily or anything like that. But the Birds are the better team. And it’s honestly really not that close.
                            Give me Dan Quinn over Gannon any day of the week. That is a big plus for Dallas IMO. I would give the slight edge overall to the Eagles right now. But, it is razor thin IMO.

Comment

Quinn is good, But Steichen is doing a helluva job too. I hope his assistant is taking notes, the NFL is a copycat league, Steichen is gonna be a HC next season
                              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                              X