Eagles vs Saints instant reactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh. They were down 13-0 early and had plenty of time
    to run the ball. Wasn’t like they were down 13-0 with six minutes left in the game. And they had banged up guys last year when they ran the ball effectively (although Hurts wasn’t banged up last year when they were running).
    like I said I just do t think they game planned this one well. What was it Jim Johnson said - something about keeping teams to 17 points and you should win in the NFL
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      Eh. They were down 13-0 early and had plenty of time
      to run the ball. Wasn’t like they were down 13-0 with six minutes left in the game. And they had banged up guys last year when they ran the ball effectively (although Hurts wasn’t banged up last year when they were running).
      like I said I just do t think they game planned this one well. What was it Jim Johnson said - something about keeping teams to 17 points and you should win in the NFL
      If you hold a team to 17 they should throw you a parade these days.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

The Saints D is really good especially with Latimore back. I’ve seen them shut Brady out and completely frustrate him the past 3 years so I’m not surprised they held us to 10 points.
        We did well against them the last two years because of our run game and Hurts’ running ability. We should have come out running. I’m surprised we haven’t used Jergens as a 6th olinemen and try to pound teams a bit more with Minshew in there.
        Coming out passing without Lane was a recipe for disaster.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

They had plenty of opportunity to run the ball and they were gashing them when they ran it
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
          X