Tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets?

Out of curiosity, I've been looking at ticket-master this week and there are a lot of resale tickets still available for the game on Saturday. The price for these tickets have gone down everyday where a $600 ticket early in the week is now going for $300-350. Each section still has anywhere from 25-100+ tickets available. Is this typical for a playoff game? I can't imagine next week being the same if the Eagles win on Saturday.

Are all these tickets being sold by season ticket holders? I guess I'm worried that there will be a lot of Giants fans at the game.

Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

A lot of people trying to make some money
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

That's sh^tty if Eagles season ticket holders are selling to Giants fans.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
        That's sh^tty if Eagles season ticket holders are selling to Giants fans.
        Note to Giant fans. Watch your backs!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Man huge disappointment if that place isn’t 99% Philly. If I was in Philly I’d be at the Linc
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
          X