Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game day: Divisional Playoff - Giants at Eagles (8:15 EST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    Just got a package in the mail, Stoutland University shirts for me and my sons
    Nice! Hopefully it’s a master class tonight.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I think this team has been lurking since early December. We knew we were in the playoffs. We kind of put it in neutral. Something tells me the team that dominated the Cowboys, Vikings, and Titans is gonna show up tonight.

This is a back to business night. We are the best team in the league and have been all year.

The only thing that concerns me is Daniel Jones getting out of the pocket. We have to be gap responsible when we rush and keep him in the shell. And of course fluky turnovers.

I just think we are better and we show it tonight.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I don’t think it easy to turn it on whenever you want. That’s kind of the issue with the bye week and why I think you have problems when you get out to 13-1 and everyone else is 10-4. You relax a little. But that’s not an absolute and different teams handle this ga differently. Hopefully Nick and the various leaders on the team have the boys tuned to play.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Things I fear:
          1) We need to control Daniel Jones running more than Barkley. I feel we can shut down Barkley. But, Jones can be really dangerous running and will give it his all tonight..
          2) Worried that Gannon will be a stubborn mule again and not blitz at all IF NEEDED.

Things I hope:
          1) Daniel Jones had a career game last week and should come back to earth tonight.
          2) A healthier Eagles offense will get them moving again tonight.
          3) No Eagles turnovers

Things I know:
          1) My drinking will start 15 minutes before the game and may involve a rather high intake tonight.

Comment

I think our game will go a lot like the Chiefs-Jags game.

Comment

Not feeling like drinking tonight
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I've got five different AAA Cali strains that I'm going to be rotating tonight.
                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Let's GOOOOOOOO

Comment

Lane is a warrior. He is not ok.
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                      Lane is a warrior. He is not ok.
                      Yeah, he will almost definitely have offseason surgery...hopefully in late February/early March.

Comment

The Haddon Heights grad is feeling it.
                        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

Go score again. Don’t let them breathe.

Comment

"Fatso" got a little greedy there on 4th down. Someone should remind Fatso he's not playing Austin Peay tonight

Comment

this is the start I was hoping for. surgical.

Comment

Couldn't ask for a better start. WOOT WOOT

And, they cashed it in. Different team when Jalen has his running threat.

Comment

Working...
                                X