Going to the NFCCG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to the NFCCG

I was asking in an earlier thread about tickets and the reason is , about a month ago, I booked flights for my daughter and I to come to Philly next weekend. I had to book the flights well in advance or they would be too expensive. I also had to book out of Edmonton, which is a 5 hour drive for us.

As you can expect, the past month has been a rollercoaster of emotion but it’s hard to believe it’s finally happening.

My plan is wait it out on tickets as we only need two and based on yesterday’s game, there were a lot to be had right up until game day. Is that plan solid or will the demand be so much greater for this game.

The seats we would have liked for this past game were $500-700 range early in the week and dropped closer to $350-500 yesterday morning. Should I expect double, triple?

Any other advice anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. We are staying downtown so will likely take the subway early in the day.

Hopefully flights are on time. We are connecting through Toronto.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

If we play Dallas, there will be inbred, zit faced basement dwellers on their computers buying up tickets. Waiting on deals is smart, but you might miss out if you wait too long
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      If we play Dallas, there will be inbred, zit faced basement dwellers on their computers buying up tickets. Waiting on deals is smart, but you might miss out if you wait too long

Comment

Spurr - saw an article on Philly voice about NFCCG tix. Says Ticketmaster is brutal. People waiting in queues that will last forever.
        we’re you able to find something or are you working the secondary market
        good luck to you
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Tried this morning. I got in the waiting room about as fast as I could and then had 2000+ people ahead of me in the queue for about 10-15 minutes until I got in. Once I got in, all that was left were resale tickets. I'm hoping that prices drop in the next few days but if not, I'll just have to bite the bullet. This is 50th birthday present and I think it's a better game to go to than the Super Bowl because of the home crowd. This will be my once in a lifetime NFL game.
          Can't wait.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Finally got some tickets this morning. Prices were holding steady and as soon as any tickets dropped in price, they got snatched up. Section 107, row 13. Right by the Eagles tunnel.

Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Nice RS… travel safe!
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                Nice RS… travel safe!
                Thanks!
                Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Glad to hear that rspurr. Hope you and your daughter enjoy the hell out of the game and bring the birds luck.
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

RS Great news, safe travels and have a great trip!

Comment

I’ve completely come around to the thinking that experiences > stuff. Especially with your kids.

have a great time!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                        I’ve completely come around to the thinking that experiences > stuff. Especially with your kids.

have a great time!
                        Thanks SF,

Weather cooperated and we arrived in Philly Friday morning. Went on a tour of the Linc yesterday which was awesome. Our tour guide was amazing and took us to every nook and cranny of the stadium. if you’re ever coming to a game, it is well worth it. You get 15% off at Eagles store as well.

Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
                        X