Kenny Gainwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Gainwell

...sure lived up to his name. I really don't know what kind of blocker he is but he should get the ball a heck of a lot more than he does. The kid is a homerun hitter. 12-112 is one hell of a game! He takes it north and south too except for the one bounce to the outside for his long TD gallop. If he can block he should start. No knock on Sanders but Kenny can fly and take it to the house!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

This guy will be Rb1 next year. Sanders is expendable. Go get paid someplace else.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Yep Gainwell was solid coming out of college. Sanders will be back if he is willing to take a team friendly contract but there are lots of FA RBs available. If Sermon has shown anything in practice it will be Gainwell/Sermon next year. If Sermon isn’t showing much they’ll draft a guy who is sitting there as BPA.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Man, all Sanders does is run for 5 yards a carry and gets no love. These 3 RBs are part of a very talented unit. I personally want him back and I do think he leaves some money on the table
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

There should be much love for Boston Scot as well.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I’m all for Sanders and have never waivers from support on all three. I’m just not sure he wouldn’t walk for more
            money if the situation on the new team were right. But I’m not sure he wouldn’t stay. No evidence to say which way he would go. But I do think they have a replacement in the wings if need be.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Working...
            X