Interesting Rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    Austin Eekler seeking permission to seek a trade . Perfect back, scored 38 TDs the past 2 seasons
    I love the guy. How much do you think he would demand? Either he or Robinson would make me a happy camper!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

A HB wanting a trade and new contract? Me thinks he might be delusional

great player. But at a position that rotates and has tons of options out there.

just look at the top 5 paid running backs. Other than McAffrey (after the trade) and how little they win in the post season.

back to the thread title. I would not be a fan of that trade. I’d rather trade down or see if Carter falls to 10

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        I know it's not popular but if we stay at #10 I want Bijan Robinson
        Certainly can imagine he and Hurts in the same backfield. They are not going to do that at pick 10 though. Now pick 30 could be interesting although that is where I think they are going to trade down from.
        two guys I really like are Jamar Gibbs and Tank Bigsby. Both should be there in round 2.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I know I sound like a broken record but if I'm Howie I'm throwing everything I can to get Myles Murphy (or Jalen Carter) and Bijan Robinson
          Last edited by Eagle60; 03-14-2023, 12:30 PM.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I am also not a fan of that trade. If that sixth round pick was a 4th round pick it might be more palatable. I say that because the sixth round pick is after a crapload of comp picks so it is diluted quite a bit. 4th round is after a lot of 3rd round comp picks but is still in the meat of the draft
            EDIT. 4th round would be pick 108 so Den may not go for that but even pick 139 in 5th round would be better than 196
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Sounds like Carter struggled at his pro day. He looks like a beast. I’m concerned with his lack of stats. I know it doesn’t tell the whole story, but it tells some.

very Jerome McDougle like. Production should have been better in College.

but who knows. Maybe Howie told him to tank the Pro Day so we can get him at 30?

Comment

Working...
              X