Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradberry

Saying the Eagles want a chance to match any offer he receives
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Good. It only makes good business sense for Howie to tell guys he wants the opportunity.
    I still think it possible that Slay is the guy who walks and Bradberry is the guy who stays.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

We already have 50 million in dead cap, it we trade slay, we eat 17 more. I don’t see it happening
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I luv me some Bradbury!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

As bad as this sounds, the Cowboys are supposedly in on Bradberry.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            As bad as this sounds, the Cowboys are supposedly in on Bradberry.
            Yeah. That would not be good. They have cleared some cap space by restructuring a few big contracts (like Daks).

Comment

say it ain't so joe!!!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
              X