Ewok down to Eagles, Jets and Bengals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ewok down to Eagles, Jets and Bengals

I hope the eagles aren't seriously considering him due to my biased hatred of everything Dallas related.

Veteran running back Ezekiel Elliott reportedly will decide between the Philadelphia Eagles, New York Jets and Cincinnati Bengals in free agency, according to…

God, please no!

Comment

THIS IS UNEXPECTED.

And NO THANKS

You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Wow...why?

This news is certainly bizarre...

Comment

I guess to try to torment the Cowboys. And run behind that O-Line. Man, I just can't see this...

Comment

If we didn’t have penny and Scott maybe but this would be a crowded rb room.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

if we are dumb enough, hopefully we will be smart enough to write into the contract no "feed me" gestures or you will be cut with no money paid

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                if we are dumb enough, hopefully we will be smart enough to write into the contract no "feed me" gestures or you will be cut with no money paid
                This x1000. Nothing annoys me more than when he does that after a 2.5 yard gain.

Comment

I would have to find another team. I hate that cocksucker and I would wonder if Howie started snorting coke and meth. 60 would lose his mind
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I want not one damn thing to do with him. Of ALL the people in the NFL I wouldn’t want to see on the Eagles he is number one. I hope some team signs him and cuts him the day before the season with not one cent.
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

I hate him as well but I take some comfort in the fact that the article didn’t say that the Eagles have any interest in him. This may simply be his agent trying to create a market and add a little pressure to Dallas to resign him. Their top competition is the Eagles so he may be trying to scare them into reconsidering. Unfortunately that would require Dallas to think he is still a high quality RB and I don’t think there are many people in football that think he has anything left.
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I think this is the agent trying to create a market for a player or get more money from a team already offering.

Comment

I think he is a complete jerk and I don't think he has a lot left in the tank. Could be wrong. But, he is supposed to be a great blocking RB and ,if the thought is he could help and he would play better against Dallas, I'd kick the tires. I'd hate it, but if he helps....

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                              I think this is the agent trying to create a market for a player or get more money from a team already offering.
                              This is what I believe is going on too...

Comment

Working...
                              X