Another FB???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another FB???

When the Dutchman gazes into his Crystal Bong, he sees Davis on his way out and Lawton and Klecko sticking around. They then turn out to be partners in grime with Boiman and Wilson and then the kids Booker, Jackson, Demps and maybe Smith, to radically upgrade our STs and turn them from a negative in 07, into a positive in 08.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan
      Originally posted by leifdawg
      Is there a new three FB set that will be a ground-breaking formation in the league or is this the Eagles version of adding in impact player?
      Power-I baby!

I think it only works in "Tecmo"
      I'm not sure that Coughlin is any better of a coach than Tecmo.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Dutchman
        When the Dutchman gazes into his Crystal Bong, he sees Davis on his way out and Lawton and Klecko sticking around. They then turn out to be partners in grime with Boiman and Wilson and then the kids Booker, Jackson, Demps and maybe Smith, to radically upgrade our STs and turn them from a negative in 07, into a positive in 08.
        Wait a minute, you mean we could be debating the merits of Scott Young vs. Max Jean-Gilles over a crystal bong??? Why didn't you say so! I'll be right over.

Comment

Originally posted by IMK
          Originally posted by Flying Dutchman
          Wait a minute, you mean we could be debating the merits of Scott Young vs. Max Jean-Gilles over a crystal bong??? Why didn't you say so! I'll be right over.
          Then this conversation would go up in (pleasantly odiferous) smoke!

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
            Is there a new three FB set that will be a ground-breaking formation in the league or is this the Eagles version of adding in impact player?
            Power-I baby!

I think it only works in "Tecmo"
            It was all the rage like 40-50 years ago. It's pretty common in college and high school and is even used by some teams in goal line situations.
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

FB Lorenzo Neal is still out there, Andy....

Comment

Working...
              X