Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Let the Game Begin--Gameday Thread

Originally posted by Leonard Tose
    I thought McNabb tired noticeably in this game.

Two bad handoffs. One terrible overthrow to Westy on third down, some curious decisions with the ball on the last drive. I think he tired, and his execution suffered.
    I think I agree with you--hard to tell "tired" from "tense" for me, but if I had to bet I'd say he was tired.

Didn't help that the receivers had three drops in the second half, and that Zach Thomas got lucky with his arm position on the seam pass to LJ, either.

Comment

Originally posted by phillychuck
      Originally posted by Leonard Tose
      Zach Thomas got lucky with his arm position on the seam pass to LJ, either.
      That wasn't luck. That was a smart veteran play. He sees LJ extend his arms and senses the ball coming. I have to give ZT credit for that.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72
        Regarding Dallas and the thought they are some sort of great team, they are very good, but let's not forget they still have not won a playoff game since 1996. They are still a team that doesn't 100% believe in itself IMO. The Cowboys acted like this game was a really big game for them.
        All games Cowboys-Eagles are really big no matter what. I don't read much into the fact that they were charged up for this game. If they couldn't get extra charged up for this game on MNF no less, THEN I'd say there was something wrong with them.

Comment

Working...
        X