No announcement yet.

Introductions and Welcome thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's about time MD! You've been slacking on this welcome thread. It was buried on what.. page 10?

Welcome aboard Kyle D.

Comment

• Welcome aboard Kyle D!!!!

Comment

• Thanks guys (and ladies possibly...)! I'm glad to be here, and I'm looking forward to taking part in the discussions.

Can't wait for Monday!!!

Comment

• Welcome aboard Kyle!

Did you by any chance use to drive in NASCAR?

Comment

• Just had to just this baby off--- and add a great big welcome for another longtimer ---- "Section 736" is in the house.

Welcome aboard 736!!!!

Comment

• just an FYI. I did redirect http://www.eaglesfansonly.com here
              The Shack - Santa Monica, CA - LA's Home for Philadelphia Eagles Football

Comment

• Welcome aboard Section 736!

Make yourself comfortable.

Comment

• While we have dusted off the thread might as well add another one----

How about a big ol welcome for PhillyRocks.

Glad to have you join us PR-- oh wait can't call him PR, we already have a PR,,, how about PRocks!!!!!!!!

Comment

• welcome philly rocks!

:cheers:

Comment

• Hey gonna dust off the old thread again and welcome another oldtimer,,,,, "RipRap" has joined us-- many of you will remember him as "eaglectic" from past boards.

How about a big ol -- welcome aboard for RipRap!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Welcome RipRap!

Comment

• Hey, when did PhillyRocks and section736 get here?
                          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

• Oh, about the beginning of March.. wanna keep up there BE...

Comment

• Cool, good to see 'em!
                              "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                              — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                              - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

• Hello all. I have been lurking here for a while. Nice to see the "old timers." I'm looking forward to seeing some good football and baseball this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X