Introductions and Welcome thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Introductions and Welcome thread

Hey Guys just back from Jeeersey and a little family function and I have 2 good things to report---- the new board format and another brand new member ----- "Bullwinkle" is our newest member from Orlando Fla and a good buddy of FD, so how about a big welcome aboard for Bullwinkle!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard Bullwinkle!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!

Welcome Bullwinkle!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I"m glad we are getting Moose (aka Bullwinkle) aboard. He is a knowledgable and passionate Eagles fan, I've known for about 10 years on other boards. He'll fit in here well.

OK Moose....did I say that the way you wanted me to????? Now remember, that's Juengling I like not that BudMud. :P

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. This is bullwinkle as I'm sure it will say on this post when I hit submit. I have been an Eagles fan since about 1958 when I was 6. I lived 2 blocks from Connie Mack stadium until 1964. But you won't find any posts from me in the Phillies forum. I follow the Eagles year round. I've been posting on Eagles message boards since 1996. Most of them are gone, or gone to the dogs. But I still post at wingheads.com. I've been bullwinkle on every board. I was invited here by the Flying Dutchman and I really appreciate the invitation. I'm looking forward to a great season! The offense is stocked. The defense has the best LBs of the Reid era. And I think that Bunkley is going to kick butt!

Thanks for the pre-intro Flying Dutchman!

Comment

Originally posted by bullwinkle
            Thanks for the welcome. This is bullwinkle as I'm sure it will say on this post when I hit submit. I have been an Eagles fan since about 1958 when I was 6. I lived 2 blocks from Connie Mack stadium until 1964.
            Mr Moose,

I used to walk to Phillies games at Connie Mack from Temple Univ back in the early sixties.

Were you that kid who always gave me the "finger".

Welcome aboard!!!

Comment

OK folks time to dust off the old welcome thread one more time-- in fact two more times....

A big ol SC welcome for two well known posters of yore ------ Matango60 and PhillyChuck have both joined the fold, and we are, IMO, lucky to have both of them joining us.

I will warn you both that Jukin is still in charge of the jokes sooooooooooooo...............

And yes my use punctuation is still obscene........................

Hey welcome aboard guys!

Comment

Nice! Mat and PC...good peeps continue to flock here. Welcome aboard...
                Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Welcome guys ! Glad to see the board continue to grow.

Comment

Hello. I am Matango60. On the other board I was known as Matango60, and I will continue to be known as Matango60.

Thank you for the invite!

Now I'll be off to shop for an avatar...

Comment

Welcome to the board you sick, twisted, s-o-b!!! It's really damned good to have you over here M60!! I was listening to an ad on the PReston & Steve show this morning that they were going to have an interview with Rob Zombie and I thought of you. You can download the podcast at Prestonandsteve.com later today if you didn't hear it already. Again, welcome to the board - now get your old avatar with the hot chicks tied up to the stakes.... or the chick from the ring - that's the one I still think of for your posts!!
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Welcome to you too PhillyChuck!! Glad to have you on board as well! Don't worry about my jokes - they're harmless and no one has ever died from laughing at any of them... in fact I don't think anyone has even laughed at any of them ... but that's another thread. Welcome aboard!!!
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
                          Welcome to the board you sick, twisted, s-o-b!!! It's really damned good to have you over here M60!! I was listening to an ad on the PReston & Steve show this morning that they were going to have an interview with Rob Zombie and I thought of you. You can download the podcast at Prestonandsteve.com later today if you didn't hear it already. Again, welcome to the board - now get your old avatar with the hot chicks tied up to the stakes.... or the chick from the ring - that's the one I still think of for your posts!!
                          Ah yes, the ladies on the stakes. I believe they're in aisle 5....

Comment

MATTY!!! Welcome aboard, crusty dude!!!! Long time no hear!!!! Good to have ya here, bud.

Now, go find an avatar that creeps me out, or makes me think evil thoughts, pronto!!!!!
                            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                              MATTY!!! Welcome aboard, crusty dude!!!! Long time no hear!!!! Good to have ya here, bud.

Now, go find an avatar that creeps me out, or makes me think evil thoughts, pronto!!!!!
                              Thanks, it's great to be here.

For my first avatar, a little something from the Tomie collection. We like to call her...Tomie.

Comment

She's staring at me............

Comment

Working...
                                X