No announcement yet.

Introductions and Welcome thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to have ya EFD but most of the thanks goes to Vin/sfphillyfan...

Comment

Welcome Chick, McNabb, and EFD.
      FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by EFD
        What up guys (and gal)? EagleFanDan here. Used to post on philly.com way back in the day, and I recognize many of you from there.

I'm very happy to see this new site and I really look forward to contributing to make this site all that philaphans was not. Although I had been on philaphans without incident for many years, I recently all but gave up on the site due to the overriding lack of quality football talk and general sanity. It seems the inmates just took over the asylum.

Anyway, thanks for having me and thanks for the invite MDFAN. 106 days till opening day vs Houston.
        Welcome EFD!
        Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Welcome aboard EFD, Footballchick andMcNabbMcNow. Glad to have so many familar faces showing up over here. And FC I love having women post on sports. I think it brings a fresh perspective to the conversation. Welcome aboard all!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Hi! I'm an Iggleholic. I've been drinking ever since watching my first game. I go by Pedro. Do you want ta know why day call me Pedro?

I also like Tight End avatar. Pedro want to meet tight end. Did I tell you dat I am also a tight endaholic? Ever since watching my first tight end. Do you want to know why day call me Pedro?

MD invited me here, but me want tight end to sponsor me. Kim Smith will do, if tight end not available. Do you want to know why day call me Pedro?
            Pedro

Comment

I'll take this one..........

Hey Pedro, why do they call you Pedro???????
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Is Pedro there?

Hey Pedro - great to have you on-board!

Comment

Who's Pedro?

Comment

Better question: WHAT is a Pedro?
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I know he's the guy that owns South of the Border --- but that is the only other Pedro I know!

Is our Pedro THAT Pedro?

Comment

I think Pedro is looking for a wide receiver, not a tight end. (where's that asshole 50cent when you need him?!?! LOL) Hey Pedro (if that's your real name) stay away from my Kim Smith or I'll introduce you to my other Smith and his friend Wesson!! Now when it comes to my Miss Smith the only Wesson involved with her is an oil, but we won't go there!!! Good to have you on the board officer!
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Welcome Pedro!
                          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

hello!

It's me, GMAN

Comment

Dawk, can you scale down your avatar?

Comment

only if someone changes my title of Rookie Beotch

(btw, I didn't realize my avatar was so large. I put it there a couple years ago and now have avatars shut off)

Comment

Working...
                                X